Senior Academy Tryouts (Birth Years - 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007)
Monday May 6th - All sites combined tryout Boys and Girls @ Max Rodes Park, Melbourne.
Tuesday May 7th - All sites combined tryout Boys and Girls @ Max Rodes Park, Melbourne
Max Rodes Park - 3410 Flanagan Ave, Melbourne, FL 32904
Note: Upon team formation training site will be confirmed based on logistics for player pool.
About The Senior Academy
FC Prime and Brevard Soccer Alliance have partnered to greater serve the needs of players looking to compete on the State and Regional level. The Showcase platform and format was designed collectively by coaching directors from some of the most respected youth clubs in the country, and emphasis has been placed on providing an everyday training environment conducive to promoting player development. We believe Brevard County deserves a high level program with the chance to compete among some of the best clubs in the country.
- Three days a week training
- Licensed Coaching Staff
- State and Regional level tournaments
U13 - U19 $1250
NOTE: This is a 10 month program from August 1st - June 1st.
Club Fees Vs Team Fees for Teams U13 and above
Covered by the Competitive Club Fees:
- FYSA Registration
- Safety & Background Checks
- Professional Coaches Salary & Uniforms
- Facility & building expenses at all sites
- Facility rental for training & games
- Insurance whilst participating on Brevard Prime fields
- Facility equipment (goals, flags mannequins, poles etc)
Additional Team Fees:
- All League Registration
- Referee Assignor Fees
- Tournaments (To be approved by Executive Director)
- State Cup, Commissioners Cup, Presidents Cup
- Travel Cost
- Coaches per diem whilst traveling
- Leagues fine incurred (forfeits, disciplinary etc.)
Points of Contact
Dan Tidmarsh - Executive Director & Girls Director
Doug Bonney - Recreational Director & Goalkeeper Director
Miguel Arriaga - Boys Director